International experts are invited to apply for the faculty positions available in FGEE, including Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Full Professor. The fields of interest include but are not limited to, geomatics, geodesy, photogrammetry, remote sensing, geology, geological engineering, environmental engineering, and fire protection engineering.
The applicants are required to have a Ph.D. in one of the above-mentioned fields. Post-doctoral experience is preferred but not required. The candidate should have a proven and consistent track record of high-quality scientific publications and good communication skills. Experience in the acquisition and management of research projects is highly desirable.
Benefits and Culture
· a decent internationally competitive salary
· a generous starting grant
· assistance in finding accommodation, double career, kindergartens for kids, schools, etc.
· highly motivated, hard-working and well-trained students
· welcome culture and an international relaxed working atmosphere
How to Apply
To apply, submit the following materials electronically firstname.lastname@example.org:
(1) Cover Letter
(2) Curriculum vitae (with a list of publications and scientific projects)
(3) Statement of research and teaching interest
(4) PDFs of 3-5 selected publications
(5) Names and contact information for 3-5 references
Positions remain open until filled.
For additional information, please contact Ms. Fang Guan (email:email@example.com, phone: +86-28-66367593).
Prof. Dr. Lutz Pluemer, Dean of the Faculty of Geosciences and Environmental Engineering of the Southwest Jiaotang University (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)